Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another interesting episode in my life.

While working on my math homework, a friend of mine was passing through the student lounge. I waved to him and shouted, "How are you?"

"Doing great, beautiful day out, I love the sun being out! Well I am heading out to eat, food is great!"

I proclaimed, "yes it is!" to which he replied, "I get to eat three meals a day. God is good!"
And with that he pushed opened the door and left the building. I had to smile to myself and think, this is the second day someone has proclaimed a simple truth about God to me.

In a small way I am encouraged to speak up on anything that can proclaim God's majesty and not feel ashamed. I am finding out more and more that there are more people out there who stand for the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i genuinely enjoy all your writing type, very attractive,
don't quit and keep posting due to the fact it just well worth to read it,
looking forward to looked over more and more of your posts, regards :)