Monday, April 12, 2010

a little behind lately

I have been so busy all of a sudden. Sometimes I wish I could catch up. But as soon as I think I am going to have time, I get lost. At least that is how feel at the moment.
I went to Wal Mart today to shop and got a few things to help relax. I bought toile (pronounced twall) material for the first time, cut it into squares to make a tote, and then got to work on homework. I fear the homework will never be done by the day it is due. Why then am I spending time on blogger instead of doing more homework? Everyone needs a break now and then and I type super fast.
prayer request: I am battling migraines and all the usual tricks are not working.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Have you tried taking magnesium? Last time I had a migraine, I took some, and it lessened the pain significantly, and I also think it may have led to it being shorter than past migraines.