Friday, March 13, 2009

what tastes great on a cheese pizza?

Tater tots!!! No totally! I promise it does! Last night I made pizzas and put pepperoni on Nathan's and tater tots on mine. I cut them up into small pieces, topped it all over the pizza, and cooked it. MMMmmmmmm. I loved it! Really you should all try it. It is like a breakfast, hash brown pizza. I even was brave this time and put pizza sauce on my pizza crust. I normally hate pizza sauce, but when I spread the sauce thinly over the pizza crust and topped it with lots of cheese I didn't have to taste thick sauce and was ok with it. But really, the tater tots on top were heavenly! Now go make pizza and get some tots, believe me, you will be impressed with the flavor!

3 comments:

Zanna said...

Eeeew! Are you pregnant or something? :-)

Ashley said...

Interesting. I never thought tots would be a pizza topping. If you hate pizza sauce, I highly recommend putting alfredo sauce on instead of tomato sauce. It's absolutely delicious.

Dorothy ("Dorry") said...

NO! not pregnant, and yes I have done a type of cheese/alfredo sauce, I just was REALLY hungry and didn't have time to make the sauce and used a tiny bit of pizza sauce. I love using cheese sauce!